JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS (2016-2017)
- Najafi, P., Zulkifli, A.F. Soleimani and Y.M. Goh (2016). Acute phase proteins response to feed deprivation in broiler chickens. Poultry Science, 95:760-763.
- Hui San Tan, Idrus Zulkifli, Abdoreza Soleimani Farjam, Yong Meng Goh, Evi Croes, Sarathi Karmakar Partha and Ah Kiat Tee (2016). Effect of exogenous emulsifier on growth performance, fat digestibility, apparent metabolisable energy in broiler chickens. Journal of Biochemistry, Microbiology and Biotechnology, 4:7-10.
- Aljuobori, A., Zulkifl*, A.F. Soleimani, N. Abdullah and J.B. Liang (2016). Growth performance, carcass characteristics and blood parameters of broiler chickens fed on canola meal under high environmental temperature. European Poultry Science, 80. DOI: 10.1399/eps.2016.127.
- Aljuobori, A., Zulkifli, A.F. Soleimani, N. Abdullah, J.B. Liang and A. Mujahid (2016). Higher inclusion rate of canola meal under high ambient temperature for broiler chickens. Poultry Science, 95:1326-1331.
- Elmutaz Atta Awad, Idrus Zulkifli, Abdoreza Soleimani Farjam, Loh Teck Chwen, Mohammad Abul Hossain and Ahmed Aljuobori (2016). Effect of low-protein diet, gender and age on the apparent ileal amino acid digestibility in broiler chickens raised under hot-humid tropical condition. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences, 86:696–701.
- Mohammad Faseleh Jahromi, Yassir Wesam Altaher, Parisa Shokryazdan, Roohollah Ebrahimi, Mahdi Ebrahimi, Zulkifli Idrus, Vincenzo Tufarelli and Juan Boo Liang (2016). Dietary supplementation of a mixture of Lactobacillus strains enhances performance of broiler chickens raised under heat stress conditions. International journal of biometeorology, 60: 1099-1110.
- Salwani, M.S., K.D. Adeyemi, S.A. Sarah, Vejayan, I. Zulkifli and A.Q. Sazili (2016). Skeletal muscle proteome and meat quality of broiler chickens subjected to gas stunning prior slaughter or slaughtered without stunning. CYTA Journal of Food, 14:375-381.
- Ling, R.Z., Zulkifli, P.N. Lampang, D.V. Nhiem, Y. Wang and C.J.C. Phillips (2016). Attitudes of students from south-east and east Asian countries to slaughter and transport of livestock. Animal Welfare,25:377-387.
- Zulkifli, I., Shakeri and A.F. Soleimani (2016). Dietary supplementation of L-glutamine and L-glutamate in broiler chicks subjected to delayed placement. Poultry Science, 95:2757-2763.
- Norasyikin Mochamat, Zulkifli Idrus, Abdoreza Soleimani Farjam and Mohammad Abul Hossain (2017). Response to withdrawal of vitamin and trace mineral premixes from finisher diet in broiler chickens under the hot and humid tropical condition. Italian Journal of Animal Science, 16:239-245.
- Ahmed Aljubori, Zulkifli Idrus, Abdoreza Farjam Soleimani, Norhani Abdullahand Liang Juan Boo (2017). Response of broiler chickens to dietary inclusion of fermented canola meal under heat stress condition. Italian Journal of Animal Science, (in press).
- Elmutaz Atta Awad, Idrus Zulkifli, Abdoreza Farjam Soleimani and Ahmed Aljuobori (2017). Effects of feeding male and female broiler chickens on low-protein diets fortified with different dietary glycine levels under the hot and humid tropical climate. Italian Journal of Animal Science,(in press).
- Hanafiah, H.A., Zulkifli, A.F. Soleimani and E.A. Awad (2017). Apparent metabolisable energy and ileal crude protein digestibility of various treated palm kernel cake for heat-stressed broiler chickens. European Poultry Science, (in press).